Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I feel so bad for Jane...

For the past week or so, I have been doing what I can to let Janey have enough time and space to study. I try to let her have as much time either home, or Barnes&Nipple, or at the GRI. She seems to be going through the material. I hate it when you get to that point where it all looks the same, and nothing stands out as something that you need to know. After I made coffee this morning I went back to the bedroom to see how she was doing. She looks up at me with a plaintive look on her face, "But what am I supposed to be getting from this?" she says. I prayed for her to do the best she could on this test... I just got a call from her. She just wanted me to look at her blog and that she would call me back later.

2 comments:

Rosella said...

Barnes and Nipple?! Is that a typo or do I have another place to look forward to visiting when I visit you guys?

23r0 1m@g1n@t10n said...

Unfortunately it's not a new store (I would start an adult bookstore with this name if the real B&N wouldn't file law suit the day it opened). It's just a joke typo.