Friday, March 04, 2005

My wife rocks my socks!

So, Janey has been keeping a secret from me, and she almost got away with keeping it for the maximum time. She missed it by 2 days. She had me convinced that we were going on a little road-trip over my birthday weekend. She had me thinking that we were going somewhere just the 2 of us. Tuesday night she asked me what bag I was going to pack in. I said "One of the Roll-around samsonites..." She mumbled to herself "That'll still fit in the overhead compartment..." So, We're flying somewhere? Hmmm.... Well, I figured that it was either NYC or California... Janey didn't want me to try to change over our phones to Verizon quite yet... Hmmm.... so I say to her "Are we going to California." She says, "Dang, I almost had you all the way until Friday!!!" She later admits that she has had the flight booked for a month. She signed me up for Frequent Flyer miles through Northwest. She tells me to call Karyna as she is most upset that she can't tell me that I'm going to see her for my B-Day.

Karyna admitted to me that everytime that she got off the phone with us for the last month, she has had to go outside and yell, "You're coming here for your Birthday! You're coming here for your Birthday! You're coming here for your Birthday!"

Too cute.

So, today I get out of work early, we drive up and look at the house, and then off to the airport. We fly all evening and my parents pick us up around 11:40pm (If we don't get stuck in Minniapolis) tonight.

I love my wife. I am frustrated by my wife. My wife kicks butt.

Guys remember, your wife/girlfriend is infinitly more crafty than you.

No comments: