Monday, October 25, 2004

The Case of the Dissapearing CreamCheese...

I know that I purchased a 6-pack of 8oz Philly Cream Cheese. I remember taking out of the fridge section of Costco. I remember putting it in the backseat of the truck. Janey remembers touching it when looking through stuff in the back of the truck. It's on the reciept. What I don't remember is taking it into the apartment. Nor does Janey remember putting it away as I was carrying stuff in. What I want to know is, "How does a package of cream-cheese, and this was a big silver box, dissapear between leaving the Costco Parking lot and arriving at the apartment. That was $6 worth of cream-cheese. That was many bagles, lots of crab salad and spinach dip represented by that silver box with the blue and red lettering. So, Kroger's has Philly for $1/box. Same price as Costco, but I didn't have to buy 6 packages....

No comments: