Monday, October 11, 2004

The people upstairs

I really really can't wait to get a house. You see, Janey and I live in the 3'rd floor of a 4 floor building. It's a decent place. The entryway in on the 2.5 floor so we have to walk up 6 steps to get to our level. I don't know that I would want to live on the 4'th floor as we would have to go up 1.5 flights of stairs will all of our crap when we moved in, and the same amount back down when we will move out. The people that live in the apartment just above us like to play football. Tackle football. at 11pm and later. Tonight it started early. Around 8:30pm. I thought that if it was a bunch of guys that were rooming together, I could go up there and say something clever. Something like, "Hey guys, could I join the football game?", and we would laugh and they would try to hold it down. Well, it didn't go over so well. Guy answered the door. His SO was in the other room and she screams "Who the hell is that?!?!" The words just came out of my mouth. I couldn't help it. From the other room the SO screams, "Well that asshole plays his music too damn loud!!!" So here I sit. I wrote an apology letter that I am still contemplating sticking to their door in the morning, but I don't know if I will.

Geeze I wish we were in a house already. Come on, Matt. You said that you wanted to hire me 3 months ago, already!

No comments: