Sunday, November 07, 2004

And now for some really odd flashtunes...

I have been collectiong links to so really odd flashtunes. The kind that will make those around you think that you are going slightly mad...

You gotta have badgers.

No party is complete without Llamas

And here is a cartoon all about Lions & Tigers

Everybody loves both Magical Trevor as well as the Chocolate.

More info about stuff.

Lots more random stuff at Albino Blacksheep and Weebl & Bob

This is not a flashtoon, but it is a funny cute movie (Quicktime...) But this is not how I feel...

2 comments:

cat said...

Hey Peter,
Pretty cool tunes there. Since, you asked me for my myspace site it is

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/2023901

you can also have make a page for yourself. Its free.

talk to you later

cathy

g0tpnay said...

hey there!
hows it going? its raining here in cali!!! ugly dark clouds over union city =( oh well.. hope all is well in ohio. i'll try to update on this thing as much as i can. oh yea.. send me er post some of those cool links u wanted to show me before.. random, odd, interesting stuff =)
u guys take care!
-cheryL